SIGMA NU (DELTA DELTA) REUNION WEEKEND 2022
Dates: July 22 – 24, 2022. Registration closes on May 1, 2022.
Lodging: A block of 10 rooms has been reserved at the downtown Hyatt Hotel (corner of West Beaver & Fraser). Cost of $162.29/night (includes room, taxes, and estimated parking). This cost is not included in registration. To reserve a room, please use one of the following options.
- Book Online
- Go to THIS SITE
- Select “Book Now”
- Enter the dates
- Enter the number of rooms and guests
- Under Special Rates, Select “Corporate or Group Code”
- Enter “G-SIGN”
- Click “Book Now”
- Book By Phone
- Call Central Reservations @ 1-888-492-8847
- Reference Group Name “Sigma Nu” and code “G-SIGN”.
Other & cheaper hotels are available and attendees are under no obligation to stay at the Hyatt. However, most other lodging options are not located in downtown State College.
Funding: Registration fee of $50.00 per person payable in advance. Covers all scheduled activities except the Saturday night dinner.
Sponsored Saturday Afternoon Events: Choose either the Winery or Campus Tour at the time of registration so we can arrange for appropriate transportation.
|Welcome Reception (1)||Home of local alumnus||Friday evening||Light dinner, wine, and soft drinks will be provided.||None.|
|Lunch||Alumni choice||Saturday||On your own||On your own|
|Option One: Winery Visit, Tour& Tasting (3)||Mount NittanyVineyard & Winery||Saturday afternoon||Transportation & snacks included.||Included in the registration fee.|
|Option Two: Driving Tour (2)||PSU campus||Saturday afternoon||Transportation provided.||Included in the registration fee.|
|Group Dinner (4)||The Tavern Restaurant||Saturday evening||Dinner cost, tip, and alcohol paid individually at the conclusion of dinner (i.e., separate checks)||Separate checks|
|Continental Breakfast (5)||TBD||Sunday morning||Hotel suite, if available.||Included in the registration fee.|
- Brother Jim Shincovich, ΔΔ860, and his wife Susan have volunteered to host. Home is within walking distance from Hyatt. Catered dinner by Richard Wallace; former chef at the chapter house for three years.
- Transportation provided. Pickup at Hyatt at 1:30 PM with a return at 4:30. Drive-by of Chapter House. Stops at Lion Shrine; Berkey Creamery; WE ARE Sculpture; All Sports Museum; and Arboretum. Optional drop-off at Art Museum on the way back to the Hyatt. Hope to have a “guide” from the Penn State Lion Ambassadors.
- Transportation provided. Pickup at Hyatt at 1:30 PM with a return at 4:30. Tour & tasting at Mount Nittany Vineyard and Winery. Light hors d’ouevres provided.
- Dinner is planned for 6:30 with a limited menu due to group size. The current full menu can be found HERE.
- Location to be announced.