How you can pay it forward to our Sigma Nu brothers
Sigma Nu is a living-learning society that advances leadership skills, cultivates innovation, and promotes social responsibility by engaging the Sigma Nu community and its resources through projects, events, and mentorship.
While brothers were able to learn and develop through our traditions and amongst each other, it is evident that member involvement and connections are far more important now than ever. Brothers of all ages can pay it forward to each other by choosing to mentor the younger generations.
- Provides members with experiences and knowledge so they can explore their potential outside of their core coursework.
- Prepares members to be future leaders through innovation, collaboration and networking.
- Assists with finding internships and first jobs as well as a network to assist in mid-career support
- Enables younger members to gain unique, meaningful, practical, resume-enhancing experience
- Develops leadership skills by starting a new organization that can have a meaningful impact to the Sigma Nu community and college life across the nation
- Establishes a network of relationships with alumni, faculty, and the administration that will support brothers throughout their career
- Builds life-long relationships gained through a living learning organization that goes beyond the years spent at Penn State
- Enhances personal and professional development through a structured mentoring program that includes students, alumni, and faculty
Sigma Nu aims to create an environment that promotes mentorship at various levels throughout the Penn State community to assist brothers in their personal, academic, and professional development, bringing together members of all ages.